Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Journal your Christmas, Day 3



I love to receive Christmas cards!! Every day during the holiday season I stalk the mailman in anticipation of finding a card in the mailbox. Most of you receive my holiday card and letter and I just thought I would share with you, the process of making it to your home.

The Lindstrom annual newsletter and photo
Christmas card is quite an undertaking. It is
a difficult task to get six children prepared
for the photo session. There is always someone
who is not happy and just will not cooperate.
have you ever tried to find one photo where
everyone looks good?? Not easy!

Not to mention the creativity of writing the
letter. It is difficult to try to fit a year into
a few short paragraphs. I keep it positive and
wonder what people think when they read
it…am I bragging, does anything bad ever
happen or worse…who cares!

The task of addressing and stamping 125 cards
Is no easy feat, and making sure they get mailed
before Christmas can make you crazy!

So why do I do it?? I do it because numerous
people have told me they look forward to
receiving my card each year and can not
wait to see how the children have grown.

I do it because my family brings me great joy
and I want to share that same joy with my
friends and family!

Enjoy this year’s card tucked inside the envelope

3 comments:

Birdie said...

I'm right there with you sista! The cards can be a pain but in the end we wouldn't change a thing! Love your page!

crazierinreallife said...

this is beautiful dawn and even though i do not do a letter I do actually end up loving making my cards. you are certainly rockin your journal

Linda said...

fabulous job -- and I feel the same way; it can be a hassle to get them all out but boy do I love receiving them!