Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Girls on Minnie Street



Here are my darling little girls, on the day of their dance recital. They did a tap routine to the song, "The Girls on Minnie Street". The number was adorable, and my little Minnies just shine on stage.

Dance begins in two weeks, and this year they have decided to join the intensive classes. This means an hour of ballet each week, along with tap and jazz. These classes will prepare them for competition dance. I on the other hand, will be carting them to the studio 4 times a week. What we do for our children!

2 comments:

humel said...

Hi there, just dropped by from Shimelle's, I like your blog :-)

Cute girlies - you did realise that 'mother' is a synonym for 'chauffeur', right?

I embrace my silly side most days!!

See you in class ;-)

Johnna said...

Just love this layout, Dawn! They are so stinkin' cute!!