Friday, September 7, 2007

Play List


This challenge was your ultimate play list. I wrote down my faves, but when finished realized I forgot the BeeGees and Bonjovi. Oh well, rock on! JOURNALING: I have always had music in my life. Music can be your friend. It can cheer you up, make you feel sexy, and even help you cry. Whether it was an 8 track or cassette tape, vinyl 45 or album and now cd, I still grab my hair brush and run in front of the mirror and put on my best rock star performance! Here is just a sampling of my favorite artists that make me jam.

OLDIES: Elvis Mitch Ryder Buddy Guy Righteous Brothers MarvinGaye
Beatles

CLASSIC ROCK: Peter Frampton Doors Chicago Lynrd Skynrd Yess Styx
Kansas Boston Queen Aerosmith Eric Clapton Carole King
KISS ACDC Van Halen Stevie Ray Vaughn

Disco & Funk: Chaka Kahn Donna Summer KC & the Sunshine Band WildCherry
The Gap Band Jackson 5 Cool & the Gang Commodores
Earth Wind & Fire Luther Vandross Barry White

80s: REM Billy Idol Journey The Cure Psychadelic Furs INXS Poison U2
Prince Elvis Costello Squeeze Tears for Fears

Movie Soundtracks: Flash dance Footloose Purple Rain Saturday Night Fever
Grease Dirty Dancing Wedding Singer Caddy Shack

No comments: